Liomont Social Responsibility Report
For 8 years the socially responsible management of the company has materialized in a document of this nature, its content and other relevant topics are intended to cover GRI quality principles, including:
> Precision and clarity
> Frequency of information
- 10 are the Business Principles for the Child Rights, promoted by the Global Pact and to which Liomont joined in 2014.
- 1 million children were impacted by the Early Child Development strategy, in partnership with Unicef.
- 5 clinical research studies supported during 2014.
- 7 pieces produced per liter of water consumed, when in 2009 the indicator was 3.5 pieces per liter.
- 744 tonnes of direct CO2 emissions reported in 2014.
- 684 kilos of paper, tetra pack and carton were collected among the employees for their recycling.